Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions ("Terms") govern your use of Curios website, products, and services ("Solutions"). By accessing or using our Services, you agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, please refrain from using our Services.
- Acceptance of Terms: By using our Services, you agree to these Terms and any additional terms and policies referenced herein. We may update these Terms at any time without notice, and it is your responsibility to review them periodically.
- User Eligibility: You must be of legal age to use our Services in your jurisdiction. If you are under the legal age, you may use our Services only with the consent and supervision of a parent or legal guardian.
- Use of Services: You agree to use our Services for lawful purposes only. You may not use our Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, and you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using our Services.
- User Accounts: Some Services may require you to create an account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and are liable for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account.
- Intellectual Property: All content, trademarks, logos, and intellectual property on our website and within our Services are the property of Curios or its licensors. You may not use, reproduce, or distribute any content from our Services without our express written consent.
- Disclaimers: Our Services are provided "as is" without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. We make no representations or warranties regarding the accuracy, reliability, or availability of our Services.
- Limitation of Liability: To the extent permitted by law, Curios shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, or any loss of profits or revenues, whether incurred directly or indirectly.
- Termination: We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your access to our Services at any time for any reason, including a breach of these Terms.
- Governing Law: These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Belgium. Any disputes arising from or relating to these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Belgium.
- Contact Information: If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com